Monday, July 28, 2008

Diaper Free Baby!!!

On Saturday, I went with my mom to Valley Forge National Park. I got to meet some of the women from the philadelphia diaper free baby Yahoo group. It was absolutely awesome. I took both of the kids, and they had fun. I had fun!

At first, I will admit I was pretty nervous. I thought that this was going to be a group of women with everyone like, my baby is perfect, he was potty trained at 2 months, blah blah blah. But, I went and got over my nervousness, and got to hear some really realistic stories for women. No one's child is perfect, and that makes me happy. I mean I don't want anyone to have problems, but that at least makes me feel normal. I got to see a few potties, and I decided that I have to get a portable potty, a Potette. This little thing is so convenient, you can put it in the car, or it's great for the park. It was an awesome little thing.

I was talking to them about how Damian is fully potty trained, as long as he doesn't have pants on. And about different preferences for diapers, and baby carriers. Everything baby!

1 comment:

Maestra Jen said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my Bilingual Fun products on MamasLike. We really appreciate the interest! We often do giveaways too, and if you are interested in language learning, feel free to sign up for our newsletter. Thanks again!

ps. Good luck with the diaper free baby! I am very intrigued by this. Cool! :)