Friday, April 11, 2008

Very very baggy eyes........

Well, today, my husband (boyfriend, or fiance depending on how I feel) called me and was like, "I am so mad at you!" So, I'm just like "OK, why?" Turns out that I left the baby's milk in the fridge when I took him to daycare today. He was there crying for hours, and he wouldn't take the formula that I bought for occasions that they run out of milk. So Daryl had to go running up there to take the milk. But, he just ended up taking them home.

While all of that was going on, I was sitting at work with my seriously annoying co worker, Baggy eyes. She is constantly talking about our other coworkers behind their backs and smiling in their faces like nothing is wrong. I call out of work for 2 days, because my youngest son was in the hospital. When I cam back to work. She says "Oh, you screwed yourself out of overtime pay", which is fine. But, after I said "Whatever!", she wonders out loud why I act like I just don't care. It makes no sense to me, to be angry about not getting overtime, when I am in the hospital with my baby. I'm just happy that he's alive and well.

So, today she thought that it was her job to make sure to check up on my responsibilities, before I get to work. Then she proceeded to dictate to me how to do my job. She is not my supervisor, I haven't been falling behind, I don't need help. All that is doing is just pissing me off. Thank the lord she left early today. Not before she decided that it was appropriate to ask me if I feel like I ruined my life by having kids so early. She thinks I should be able to do what I want at my age. I think, it's none of her damn business what I do with my life. But, that's nosy annoying people for you.

No comments: